JLearnItPDA is a multilingual translator for PDA devices (PalmOS, WinCE and Symbian devices).
- 12 languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian and Latin
- About 19,000 English words
- The same dictionary can translate from any language to any language (eg: English->French and French->English)
- Only 1MB for the 12 languages (SuperWaba not included)
- Works on PalmOS(2.0 or higher), most of Windows CE devices and Symbian 7 devices (P800, P900, Nokia series 60 and Nokia series 80).
- Run on PC and MAC (cf applet)
- User interface available in English, French, Dutch, German and Italian
- Create your own dictionary with JLearnIt (e.g.: only french<->Italian)
- Browse the nearest words if you don't find a translation (with the '-' and '+' buttons)
Click on the image for a larger view.
Download: (lastest version 2.1, March 11, 2007)
You need to read and accept the license before downloading JLearnItPDA.
Download the JLearnItPDA.zip file (1.5 MB)
JLearnItPDA was created with SuperWaba :
SuperWaba is a Java virtual machine released under the
GNU GPL license.
The SuperWaba files in this release are released under the GNU LGPL
licence and consists of the files included in the SuperWaba directory
plus the superwaba/ext/xplat/util/Compression.class file included in
JLearnItPDA.pdb and JLearnItPDA.jar
Symbian 7 must download SuperWaba here and
Windows CE users must download SuperWaba here (files are in the lib\ce directory).
Once you've downloaded the JLearnItPDA.zip, unpack the file and follow the instruction
written in the README.html file.
If you have a problem with big font on your Palm, this means that you installed
the wrong version of SuperWaba and should have installed the one in the SuperWaba\PalmOS5_or_16bpp directory.
If you still have problems with starting JLearnItPDA, download the latest version
of SuperWaba here or here.
If you already have downloaded SuperWaba, you can download JLearnItPDA without
If you have any problem, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: It seems that the latest version of SuperWaba doesn't work with JLearnItPDA on Win CE for ARM.
I would advice to use JLearnItME if your device supports Java.
If you like this software, I encourage you to donate or to
purchase the computer version JLearnIt.
The applet is slow because the dictionary is loaded via Internet.
Created with SuperWaba